I was tagged by TheStrangestofAll. No dramatic title this time. Sorry. But not really.
1: Write the rules or copy and paste them.
2: Write 13 things about yourself.
3: Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you and make your own 13 questions.
4: Tag 13 deviants. (THE PAIN!)
5: Make sure they know that they are tagged.
6: Don't say "You're tagged if you read this"
7: It's forbidden to not tag anyone.
8: Tag backs are allowed.
9: If you don't make this tag in a week, you HAVE to obey a single wish of the person who tagged you.
No one seems to be doing the 2nd step so I'll just skip straight to the questions considering that seems like the fun part. Also I honestly don't think I can even think of 13 things to say.
1. What is you favorite kind of restaurant?
There's a cool steak house near where I live, so probably a steak house...*shrugs*
2. What's your favorite class subject?
English was fun, music was also cool. Muglish?
3. Gun, bow and arrow, giant hammer, or katana?
Katana. A massive Sephiroth style one that sweeps the length of an entire room. I want to look as silly as possible holding it.
4. Can you cook? If so, do you have a signature dish? If not, do you have a signature take-out favorite?
Somewhat, but not really. Chicken's good, also you can rarely go wrong with a well made burger. Chicken burger? I'm not much of a foodie.
5. What is one food you absolutely refuse to eat? (This can be a moral question or it could be related to a pet peeve)
I heard that they eat dogs in some places. I don't think I would want to eat a dog, at least not intentionally.
6. When you look directly up, what do you notice?
*Squints* A tiny spec that appears to be coming closer. Oh no. It's gaining speed. We're all doomed!
No but seriously I need to clean my ceiling at some point.
7. What was the most nerve-wracking moment of your life so far? Did you triumph over it? (If not, life gets even more unpredictable from here. That means you'll only have more opportunities to triumph)
Swimming with whale sharks. The sharks were fine, it was the idea of being in the open ocean that was terrifying. I'm not dead, so I'd say I triumphed.
End of school prom is close second.
8. Breathe underwater or fly, which power would you choose?
Fly! I just want to fly away!
9. What's one object that you'd want to preserve in amber for all eternity?
Man. Deep stuff. I don't know if I can answer that question truthfully at this stage in my life. For example I could say a picture of my friends because I haven't seen them in a while, but then the next time I see them something or someone else will surely take their place. It's all about perspective. Can I perhaps preserve this question in amber and trade it in for my answer at a later date?
10. What's one thing you've wanted to change about yourself this year?
My self-confidence, but that's just one thing.
11. What's one thing that you adore and are proud of about yourself?
I think I'm a fairly open-minded person in a world that's gradually becoming more and more narrow.
12. Someone screams "SAVE THEM!" from behind you. What comes to your mind? (It could be a memory or a reference to something you've watched or played.)
So many things come to mind. My friends and I found a small bird stuck in the middle of the road once on the way home from school. I picked it up and walked with it on my finger until it finally got the nerves to fly off. Good times
13. What do you enjoy doing the most on deviantart?
Tagging: (Like last time I'm just gonna tag people at random from my watchers list. Please don't feel any pressure to do this, I understand that people are busy)
danielhmmblake RoyalCreator BlittzSketchbook drowning-in-sass GIassPiano IDreamtOfLions13 Nasby321 AliceMMH IcyGabrielle muramasa73 Mirikuta TheCatalyst08 SuSoDigitalDeath
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite film genre?
2. What is your favorite music genre?
3. Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
4. Would you rather go back in time or forwards in time? How far would you go and what would you do?
5. Do you play RPGs? If so, what do you prefer, Western RPGs or Japanese RPGs?
6. Do you have a sketchbook? If so, do you use it often?
7. What do you find yourself drawing the most?
8. If you could change one thing about the world what would you change?
9. If you could change one thing about yourself what would you change?
10. Do you spend time on YouTube? If so, what do you watch?
11. If you had to put your life force in an object, binding yourself to that one object therefore relying on that object to live (if it's destroyed you die), what would that object be?
12. What would your one bit of advice be to any artist trying to improve their craft?
13. Has being on Deviantart improved any aspect of your life?
If anyone who I haven't tagged sees this, feel free to answer some/any one of these questions also